Porcelain veneers help you achieve the look you desire and are an excellent solution for chipped teeth, gapped teeth, or misshaped teeth.
Veneers are thin coverings that adhere to the teeth and cover any imperfections.
Benefits of porcelain veneers:
- they are strong
- they have a long life
- they match the natural appearance of your teeth
- they are stain-resistant
- they are easily applied by a dentist.
Before you get veneers
- Your teeth and gums must be healthy.
- Veneers are great for patients who do not grind their teeth.
- Veneers can be removed but not undone. You will need replacements if removed or damaged.
After veneers are applied
- Veneers can break or chip like natural teeth.
- Get used to the veneers after a few days.
- Care for your new veneers by brushing and flossing like normal.